Our Client based in Wolverhampton are looking for caring, passionate & ambitious Nurses to join their multidisciplinary team.
Want the chance to use and grow your skills and knowledge while making a difference to society?
Want to be part of a leading organisation which positively impacts on the lives of disabled people across the world?
If so… this role offers you the chance to become part of a great team!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be a registered nurse, holding current registration with NMC.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse (level 5), being able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all basic registered nurse procedures.
- Experience of providing direct personal and social support (experience of working with people who have physical and/or learning disabilities would be advantageous).
- To be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and participate in the on-call rota as required.
- Newly Qualified Nurses welcome to apply.
- The service provides care and support for disabled adults and operates 24/7 therefore flexibility to cover weekends bank holidays days and night when needed is necessary.
- The successful candidates will be expected to manage a team of care assistants, and work closely with departments to meet the needs of the service users. You will form part of a passionate team playing an integral part in the support provided to service users.
- You must have a current NMC pin registration
Cycle to work scheme
The option to buy and sell annual leave
Full induction and ongoing training and development.